Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip N Ankrim
Dr. Philip N Ankrim, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Gainesville, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip N Ankrim has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Philip N Ankrim has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Philip N Ankrim
Dr. Ankrim graduated Cum Laude from the Ohio State University, College of Dentistry. He received post graduate training and served in the United States Air Force for four years. He has been in private practice here in Gainesville, Florida for 38 years. During that time he has and continues to pursue continuing education to stay in the forefront of dentistry. Currently he is part of the following organizations: Rotary International, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, the American Equilibration Society, Florida Academy of Dental Practice Administration, Visiting Faculty at the Pankey Institute and a Pankey Scholar. Dr. Ankrim has accumulated over 500 hours of continuing education from such renowned institutions as The Pankey Institute, The Dawson Center and The University of Florida Facial Pain Series, just to name a few. The staff includes two Licensed Dental Hygienists, one Certified Dental Assistant, one Expanded Duty Dental Assistant and one trained Administrative Assistant. Everyone is CPR trained and we have an AED in the office. The staff practices carefully monitored Sterilization Procedures for quality control.
Locations & DirectionsPHILIP NORMAN ANKRIM DDS, 7328 W University Ave Ste E, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Philip N Ankrim is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gainesville, FL.