- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip N Ankrim DDS
Dr. Philip N Ankrim, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Philip N Ankrim has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Philip N Ankrim has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Philip N Ankrim Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Philip N Ankrim
Dr. Ankrim graduated Cum Laude from the Ohio State University, College of Dentistry. He received post graduate training and served in the United States Air Force for four years. He has been in private practice here in Gainesville, Florida for 38 years. During that time he has and continues to pursue continuing education to stay in the forefront of dentistry. Currently he is part of the following organizations: Rotary International, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, the American Equilibration Society, Florida Academy of Dental Practice Administration, Visiting Faculty at the Pankey Institute and a Pankey Scholar. Dr. Ankrim has accumulated over 500 hours of continuing education from such renowned institutions as The Pankey Institute, The Dawson Center and The University of Florida Facial Pain Series, just to name a few. The staff includes two Licensed Dental Hygienists, one Certified Dental Assistant, one Expanded Duty Dental Assistant and one trained Administrative Assistant. Everyone is CPR trained and we have an AED in the office. The staff practices carefully monitored Sterilization Procedures for quality control.