Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip J Bauer DMD
Dr. Philip J Bauer, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Stamford, CT. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip J Bauer has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Philip J Bauer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip J Bauer's office for more information.
125 Strawberry Hill Ave Ste 301 Stamford, CT : (203) 327-1613
More about Dr. Philip J Bauer
Philip J. Bauer, D.M.D. DABE received his undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut, his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Tufts School of Dental Medicine, and his Certificate of Specialty in Endodontics from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He spent two years serving as a Captain in the Dental Corps of the United States Air Force after receiving his DMD from Tufts. He taught for four years at Columbia University during and after his Endodontic specialty training. He achieved the highest status in his specialty, Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. Difficult as this status is to achieve, he remains one of the longest practicing Diplomates in his specialty of Endodontics, and at this time, he continues to be the only actively practicing Diplomate in Fairfield County. Over the years, Dr. Bauer has volunteered his dental services for the former Stamford Hospital Dental Clinic and the Greenwich Hospital Dental Clinic aiding the local population in access to endodontic care. Also he has participated in various local public and private dental service programs. He has served local and state dental organizations such as the Stamford and Greenwich Societies, the Connecticut State Association of Endodontist, and Stamford’s Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, in various capacities including through the presidencies of all these organizations. He has spent some time in the Connecticut State Dental Association’s House of Delegates. Most importantly, Dr. Bauer loves “All things Endodontic” and even “All things dental”. Ask him what is the best thing he can do and he will tell you it is “taking care of his patients”. He continues an active and vigorous continuing education regime in both endodontic subjects and general dental subjects, which impact one another. Should you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to call us at 203-327-1613 or 203-661-3277.
Locations & DirectionsPHILIP JOSEPH BAUER DMD, 125 Strawberry Hill Ave Ste 301, Stamford, CT
Dr. Philip J Bauer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stamford, CT.