- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip A Copenhaver
Dr. Philip A Copenhaver is a doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Philip A Copenhaver has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Philip A Copenhaver has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Philip A Copenhaver Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Philip A Copenhaver
Meet Dr. Philip A. Copenhaver Dr. Copenhaver has practiced dentistry in Richmond Hill since 2001. He was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio where he graduated High School Valedictorian out of a class of 964. He then attended the University of Davis, California and Miami University in Oxford, OH where he graduated with a degree in Physiology. Staying in Ohio, he graduated from The Ohio State University School of Dentistry. Following graduation, Dr. Copenhaver completed Commissioned Officer's Training in the United States Air Force. He then entered an AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) residency program at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, that emphasized oral surgery, IV sedation, endodontics, periodontics, and complex cosmetic and restorative dentistry.Â He is a retired Air Force Captain and is committed to caring for all our armed forces. Dr. Copenhaver attends numerous continuing education courses each year, enabling him to provide the highest quality of care to his patients and staying at the forefront of his profession. He currently practices dentistry with an emphasis on dental cosmetics, complex dental reconstruction, endodonticsÂ and computer aided dentistry ( CEREC CAD/CAM one visit crowns). Dr. Copenhaver stays at the cutting edge of computer technology as one of his many hobbies and actively integrates this technology in all aspects of his practice. He has a wife, Tracy, and their two daughters, Jessica and Sarah. He is an active member of his church and enjoys camping, computers, playing the piano and most of all spending time with his family.Â