3.9

Pain Minimized

Mother of would be patient

I read the review and I saw nothing but great reviews and 5 stars. I called to make an appointment and went as far as "hello my name" and from there went downhill. The person on the other end was abrupt, and extremely rude. At first she refused to give her name when I confronted to tell her that she was being rude in her phone manners. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said that she was as high as it was going to get. Whatever little office managing power she has got to her head. She was forgetting she works for the dental office/ Dr. Geron and practice, whom I was ready to entrust my daughter with. Eventually she gave her name, it was Kate R. That was the most she would give. Dr. Geron, I'm certain she is a good office manager and probably more polite than usual, but she wasn't so polite that time. All I wanted was sincerity and for her to have the ability to be professional enough to say something like "I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I would like to start from the beginning again." That's what professionals do. Maybe she's had this job for too long and a little power has gone to her head. Not a good thing to have at an establishment you've worked hard for since medical school...thank you.

my 12. Tooth

Im very happy, care and understanding was the staff, my tongue Cancer was a concern, thanks again Dr Philip

Satisfaction

Wonderful experience, great caring office, took both my dental and medical insurance, Highly recommend!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Philip R Geron is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Westfield, NJ.