Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip J Losco DMD
Dr. Philip J Losco, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Blairsville, PA, with another office in New Kensington, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Philip J Losco has 2 locations
Dr. Philip J Losco has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Philip J Losco has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Philip J Losco Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Philip J Losco
Meet Dr. Losco Philip J. Losco D.M.D., PC Dr. Losco has been practicing dentistry since 1985. Over the years, he has honed his skills through continuing education with a focus on providing the highest level of care possible for his patients. Dr. Losco graduated in 1981 from the University of Pittsburgh, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry, magna cum laude. He continued at the University of Pittsburgh to earn his Doctor of Dental Medicine in 1985. He was honored by selection to Psi Omega, the national freshman honor society, and Phi Eta Sigma, the national dental honor fraternity. Dr. Losco believes that his position as a professional carries with it a responsibility to continually be a student. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education. He is a member of the Discovery Study Club, a branch of the Seattle Study Club where the focus is on improving the level of care for the patients. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry where he has been awarded mastership following the completion of over 1,100 hours of continuing education. He has completed studies in temporomandibular joint dysfunction and occlusion at the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies. He has also completed advanced training at the Schuster Center for Professional Development. Dr. Losco has also completed training in the placement and restoration of dental implants to provide for a more secure and life-like smile. Phil and his wife, Jean, are the proud parents of two daughters, Bethany and Katrina. They live in Jean’s hometown of Blairsville, Pennsylvania, where he has maintained a practice since 1985. They spend their free time boating, skiing, riding motorcycles and with friends.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip J Losco is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Blairsville, PA.