Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip L Michaelson has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Michaelson was an arrogant, uncaring man. He had no regard for my pain, nor did he appear to have a clue what was going on in my mouth. When I asked a few questions his answer to most of them was " I gave you my diagnosis ". If he did, the fact that he spoke to me as I I had studied dentistry didn't help me. I left his office feeling I paid for absolutely nothing.
Dr Michaelson was great. He took me in because I had some severe pain , squeezing me into his busy schedule on a Friday afternoon. He explained what was going on during the entire pro exude making sure I was informed and comfortable! That evening he called me at home to see how I was doing and offered advice on how to treat the soreness that was a normal experience for patients after a root canal. I appreciated all that he did and felt so much better!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhilip L Michaelson Dmd, 8258 Washington St # B, Chagrin Falls, OH
Dr. Philip L Michaelson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chagrin Falls, OH.