Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip N Andersen
Dr. Philip N Andersen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Center Point, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip N Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Philip N Andersen has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Philip N Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip N Andersen's office for more information.
907 Bank Ct Center Point, IA : (319) 849-1171
More about Dr. Philip N Andersen
Dr Philip Andersen is a lifelong resident of Center Point. He did his undergraduate studies at Coe College in Cedar Rapids and received his dental degree at the University Of Iowa College Of Dentistry. He is proud to continue the tradition of care established by his father, Dr. Kenneth Andersen, who practiced medicine in Center Point for 50 years, beginning in 1951. In 2002 he relocated his dental practice to its current location after outgrowing his original office. We are proud of our new state-of-the-art facility, which makes it easier to offer cutting edge dentistry in comfortable pleasant surroundings. Dr Andersen is a member of the American Dental Association, Linn County Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Andersen's outside interests include antique cars (he has a 1928 Chevrolet), camping, photography, as well as the history of Center Point. This love of history is reflected in the many historic photographs that he has hanging on the walls of his office. An additional interest that Dr. Andersen has is in raising exotic chickens. Because of this interest, which started when he was a child, he built a chicken pen behind his office. This pen is constructed so that patients can view the exotic poultry from any of the doctors' treatment rooms. How many dental offices can offer such a relaxing distraction as well as free farm fresh eggs? Dr. Andersen and his wife have two daughters and one son.
Locations & DirectionsCENTER POINT FAMILY DENTISTRY, 907 Bank Ct, Center Point, IA
Dr. Philip N Andersen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Center Point, IA.