- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philippe D Charlebois DDS
Dr. Philippe D Charlebois, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Shelburne, VT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Philippe D Charlebois has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Philippe D Charlebois has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Philippe D Charlebois Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Philippe D Charlebois
Philippe D. Charlebois, D.M.D., B.Sc. Dr. Philippe Charlebois comes from Montreal, Quebec. He attended the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at the University of Montreal where he obtained a bachelor's degree in Microbiology before completing his Doctorate at their Faculty of Dentistry. He pursued his training at the University of Connecticut where he completed a residency in General Dentistry. After working for several years in New Hampshire, Dr.Charlebois is relocating to the Shelburne area and plans on joining Vermont's strong dental community. He enjoys a laid back lifestyle where he can take in the scenery while enjoying cycling, photography and music.