Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip E Abbott DDS
Dr. Phillip E Abbott, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bartow, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Phillip E Abbott has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Phillip E Abbott has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Great Dentist, Great Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Phillip E Abbott - Posted on October 17th, 2017
So glad that my employer changed back to an insurance company that has Dr, Abbott's office listed. I had been a patient for many years and actually missed going there. Last month I had my teeth cleaned and this week I saw Dr. Abbott. Starting with calling for an appointment, seeing a dental hygienist and/or having dental work done, it all runs so smooth and always on time. Never experienced any discomfort, Dr. Abbott has taken away my fear of needles years ago, he is great. Glad to be back!
Service with a Smile
Self-verified patient of Dr. Phillip E Abbott - Posted on May 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Phillip E Abbott - Posted on August 20th, 2015
Horrible service & Poor care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Phillip E Abbott - Posted on January 24th, 2015
I was one of dr. Abbott's clients for 17 years and I only missed one appointment and he told me and my family to hit the road due to missing one appointment, when I spoke to him about this matter he told me he was too busy to talk to me and he really didn't care and that you can go somewhere else so I asked her to talk about for a bit and when I spoke to him about this matter he told me he was too busy to talk to me and he really didn't care that was his wife and that you can go somewhere else poor service & horrible care this dentist doesn't care I recommend beware of this dentist especially with your teeth!
Dr. Phillip E Abbott Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Phillip E Abbott's office for more information.
780 E Main St Bartow, FL : (863) 644-2931
Locations & DirectionsPHILLIP EDWARD ABBOTT DDS, 780 E Main St, Bartow, FL
Dr. Phillip E Abbott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bartow, FL.