Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip J Barkley DMD
Dr. Phillip J Barkley, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jackson, MS, with another office in Clarksdale, MS. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip J Barkley has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Phillip J Barkley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Phillip J Barkley has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
30 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Phillip J Barkley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Phillip J Barkley
Dr. Philip Barkley Dr. Jeff Barkley is a graduate of McComb High School and the University of Southern Mississippi. He received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree from the University Medical School of Dentistry in 1998. He also served in the United States Marine Corps from 1982-1990. Dr. Barkley has previously practiced with Jackson Family Dentistry in West Jackson. He has spent countless hours mastering the aesthetic and implant dentistry with excellent results. He is a member of the Marine Corps Heritage Foundation, American Dental Association, Mississippi Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of General Dentistry, and Certified in Invisalign orthodontic therapy Dr. Barkley is a member of Pinelake Baptist Church, and enjoys deep sea fishing, sky diving, and motorcycle riding.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phillip J Barkley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jackson, MS.