Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip P Sukel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Nutrition Disorders
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Great dental office with a great doctor!! Been coming here since my kids were little and I can't say enough good things about this dentist. I recommend him to all my friends and family and I would tell people to not get discouraged by reviews. I was astonished by some reviews I read when going to write mine! Some people just cant afford good dental work to be done but I cant say he isn't the best at what he does! regardless of the cost (as they always say) you get what you pay for! If you simply cant afford his skill and knowledge its everyone's right to get a second opinion but to simply drag his name through mud is not okay! Dr. Sukel, if you are reading this, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL DENTIST!
I recently came to Dr. Sukel for my mercury fillings to be removed because I was having a lot of issues with them. I was a bit hesitant because of the recent reviews I have read but I was referred to him by another dentist so I gave his office a chance. The doctor and staff was wonderful and I am happy with my decision to see him. He was very knowledgeable and helpful...I'll be going back to get my fillings replaced. Thanks Dr. Sukel for making my appointment as pleasant as I hoped for!
My husband went in to see about having his mercury fillings removed. Next thing we know he needs to have the majority of his teeth removed at a cost of around $25,000. We went and got a second opinion from another reputable holistic dentist in Hoffman Estates and other than one small infection that is treatable nothing else needs to be done. He did have 3 cavities filled but that with the fancy X-rays came to $1400. Be very cautious, if extensive expensive work is recommended when you went in with nothing wrong GET A SECOND OPINION!!!
Dr. Phillip P Sukel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Integrative Dentistry, 11952 Oak Creek Pkwy, Huntley, IL
Dr. Phillip P Sukel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Huntley, IL.