- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pier J Cipriani
Dr. Pier J Cipriani is a doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Pier J Cipriani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Pier J Cipriani has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Pier J Cipriani Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Pier J Cipriani
Pier J. Cipriani, DDS, MS Dr. Pier J. Cipriani is a graduate of the University of Scranton (BS, Biology), Seton Hall University (MS, Microbial Immunology), Temple University School of Dentistry (DDS) and post-graduate certification programs at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine (Implant Dentistry), Baylor University (Cosmetic Dentistry) and the International Association for Orthodontics. He was also been on the clinical faculty at Temple University. His most recent certification is in Invisalign orthodontic treatment. He is also actively participates as a clinical investigator with the PEARL Network at New York University School of Dentistry. He established a preventive and restorative dental practice in the Newtown area in 1976. His unique background includes developing innovative diagnostic and therapeutic technologies focused on oral cancer and skin cancer. He has consulted extensively with many leading oral care and skin care pharmaceutical companies and managed clinical research projects. He has lectured at professional dental and dermatology meetings and presented research findings for US FDA review. He and his wife, Ann, have lived in Newtown since 1976 and are the proud parents of three great children, Michael, David and Tricia.