Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Polly T Michaels
Dr. Polly T Michaels, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Weeki Wachee, FL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Polly T Michaels has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 31
I decided it was time to give myself a smile makeover. My front teeth were stained, chipped and just worn down from years of neglect. The office staff is very calming and friendly. Dr. Michaels listened to what I wanted, and gave me the smile I asked for. It looks very natural and beautiful. I gave had a few adjustments made, always at no charge. My only regret is not doing this sooner.
Staff is very nice. Office is new and clean. BUT... the WORST front chipped tooth repair ever. After she was done she left the room, I was handed a mirror by the asst, and was shocked to see the horrible front tooth chip repair. It was like a blob put on - not even with the tooth and flares out at the bottom. I said it was not right and she said to give it a few days and that she wanted to put it on thick so it wouldn't chip again. ...isn't the point of cosmetic FRONT TOOTH repair to look good?? And she ground the other side of the tooth so now it is not even with the others. Charged $66 for an "evaluation" (of ??) and $282 for the repair (chip 1/16"square) AND $24 for an Xray. WAY TOO MUCH FOR SUCH BAD WORK.
13 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Polly T Michaels accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsMICHAELS DENTAL, 10280 Yale Ave, Weeki Wachee, FL
Dr. Polly T Michaels is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Weeki Wachee, FL.