Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pradeep K Khurana DDS
Dr. Pradeep K Khurana, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Romeoville, IL, with another office in Naperville, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradeep K Khurana has 2 locations
Dr. Pradeep K Khurana has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Pradeep K Khurana has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
Dr. Pradeep K Khurana Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Pradeep K Khurana
Pradeep Khurana, D.D.S. "‘Taking care of people and not just teeth’ is the motto I live by. All too often we rarely get the consideration and attention we deserve and so I strive to make sure that all my patients leave feeling like they received treatment that went beyond their expectations. This passion for great patient care flows through all the staff here at Valley View Dental through a combination of gentle care, genuine concern and experience.” Education is the foundation "A great dentist should have a combination of caring attitude and exceptional skills. I had a desire for learning at a very young age that has never stopped.” Dental School: Doctor of Dental Surgery: New York University College of Dentistry Bachelor of Science: University of Toronto "Dentistry is all I ever wanted to do and to this day I cannot see myself doing anything else. This desire makes it easy to continually stay up to date taking over 3 times the required hours of education yearly. With all the new advancements to the many cosmetic procedures available today, everyone has an opportunity to smile a little brighter.” Post-Graduate Training: Staten Island University Hospital (2 years) Continuing Education: General Dentistry, Implants, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Occlusion. Member: American Dental Association, Illinois Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, Will county Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Academy of General Practice for Orthodontics. Working as a team "I realize that experience and great skills are not always enough. Listening and understanding can make the difference between having an experience that is difficult to one that is wonderful. The continuing education courses that I take help me learn advanced techniques but I also try to stay focused on the many issues that sometimes prevent patients from seeking good dental care. Whether you seek a place where your family can feel comfortable or a place where you can discuss how to improve your smile, Valley View Dental is committed to make sure you wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.”
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pradeep K Khurana is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Romeoville, IL.