Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar DDS
Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Maple Grove, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar has 2 locations
12000 Elm Creek Blvd N Ste 235
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- University Of Mumbai
Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar
Prasad Bastodkar, D.D.S., Diplomate Dr. Bastodkar received his D.D.S. degree from the University of Loma Linda International Dentistry Program in 2002. He also has a bachelor of dental surgery degree (B.D.S.) from the University of Mumbai, India. Dr. Bastodkar then did a six-month oral and maxillofacial surgery internship at the University of Minnesota. He then completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Minnesota in 2007. Dr. Bastodkar is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Bastodkar is a member of the American Dental Association, the Minnesota Dental Association, the Northside Dental Society, the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Bastodkar has a wife and daughter and enjoys traveling, gardening and reading. He is also fluent in Hindi and Marathi languages.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prasad A Bastodkar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Maple Grove, MN.