- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Purvi T Pandya has 2 locations
Dr. Purvi T Pandya has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Purvi T Pandya has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Purvi T Pandya Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Purvi T Pandya
Dr. Purvi Pandya grew up here in the northwest Houston area.Â She attended Texas A&M University and received her Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science.Â After her undergraduate studies she attended University of Texas - Dental SchoolÂ in the Houston Medical Center.Â She graduated with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery in 2002.Â Dentistry is continually changing and Dr. Pandya keeps up with the latest developments and techniques that dentistry has to offer by taking over a hundred hours of continuing education classes.Â She is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Greater Houston Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, and American Dental Implant Association. Dr. Pandya resides in the Spring area with her husband and two daughters.Â She enjoys traveling and spending time with her family. If you are interested in achieving and keeping a healthy, beautiful smile, call our office today!