- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Quincy S Attipoe DDS
Dr. Quincy S Attipoe, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Quincy S Attipoe has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Quincy S Attipoe has the following 10 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Quincy S Attipoe Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Quincy S Attipoe
Dr. Quincy Attipoe - DDS Dr. Quincy Attipoe worked as a dental lab technologist for 15 years before becoming a dentist, a combination that gives him a very broad knowledge of the field of dental care. Dr. Quincy Attipoe holds a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX. He was named the Best-of-Best in Prosthodontics at Baylor College of Dentistry and was the Waterpik Technologies recipient of this Prosthodontic Award in 2007. Dr. Attipoe attends regular Continuing Education courses to keep up with cutting-edge technologyÂ and to improve his surgical skills. He also love to give back to the community by undertaking mission trips to Africa and South America, offering freeÂ dentalÂ screening and treatment to children and adults in underserved areas. Dr. Quincy Attipoe is a member of the following: American Dental Association (ADA) Texas Dental Association (TDA) North Texas Dental Association (NTDA) Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) Dallas Study Club (an Affiliate of the Seatle Study Club)