Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rabiel Amirian DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Rabiel Amirian has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rabiel Amirian has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 9
Best Dentist !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rabiel Amirian - Posted on June 17th, 2019
Best Caring Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rabiel Amirian - Posted on June 8th, 2019
Best Dental office experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rabiel Amirian - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rabiel Amirian - Posted on July 7th, 2017
Painless Implants - customer for 4years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rabiel Amirian - Posted on October 11th, 2016
Dr. Rabiel Amirian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
More about Dr. Rabiel Amirian
Rabiel Robert Amirian is a graduate of one of the top dental schools in America; University at Buffalo Dental School graduating with an excellence in clinical proficiency. He then went on to complete a general practice residency, followed by a one year internship in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a General Dentist with an advanced oral surgery background and is able to treat patients with emphasis on a strong surgical and cosmetic outcome. Dr. Amirian leads in innovative techniques and is constantly staying up to date with new technologies in the dental and medical fields. He has completed numerous courses in esthetic dentistry training with top cosmetic dentists in the world such as Dr. Jay Lerner and Dr. Rosenthal. He also has taken courses on dental implants with a leading oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Arun Garg. He is active among his community and his local dental society. Presently, Dr. Amirian practices in Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY where he treats patients with various medical backgrounds. He is NY state certified in Sedation Dentistry and Licensed by the Northeast Regional Board. Dr. Amirian is a person who strives for excellence, but not for himself alone, it is for the benefit of the people he works with, the communities he serves and for his family. Importantly to those working with him, he empowers them to excel in their area of interest and to work together as a cohesive team. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, 1st and 2nd District Dental Society, and the American Dental Implant Association.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES FRANCIS MCGROARTY MD, 142 Joralemon St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Rabiel Amirian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.