Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Racquel M Johnson
Dr. Racquel M Johnson, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Marlton, NJ. She speaks English.
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 13
After being treated very unprofessional by dentist I heard some pretty bad things in her waiting room about how she treated her clients the children. She treated me pretty rude and I decided to ask for my records and leave after my children were examined had xrays and have their teeth cleaned. I am picking up their reports tomorrow hopefully. Anyway, she didn't like me she didn't like my childs examination was very unhappy with it as a matter of fact and personally didn't like the fact that let my kid have a binky. I ask for her help and talking to him about it and how it could damage his teeth and she basically told me it was my responsibility not her job. Okay, I accept that I asked her if we could move on she did not like being dismissed left the room, came back and yelled at me saying, you started off on the wrong foot with me lady! After that I got really nervous and thought oh my gosh have offended this woman and her staff just replied she's having another bad day. I went out into the waiting room to tell my mother in law and a woman said "you need to read her reviews they're horrible"! After hearing this and hearing a couple of other mothers talked about how she treated their children I decided to ask for the records and told them I'd be moving on to another dentist. I just received a call 30 minutes ago the dentist was screaming at me told me she was calling the office because I neglected my child's teeth. He's six years old and has refused to go to the dentist for at least 6 months. He was terrified had a horrible experience at another dentist so getting him to this new dentist was a necessary evil. My son had a cavity and he knew we had to go at six years old. How is that neglect? She screamed at me for a good 5 minutes threatening to call the Dental Association and she was calling the office. I think she heard from her staff that I was going to write a review about the dentist and how she treated me a new client. I told the staff they were wonderful but the way she treated me was unprofessional and I was going to write a review about it. The staff told her and she called me and personally attacked me and threatens me. I would not suggest anyone go to the dentist unless they want Dyphis called on them for saying the wrong thing. My children live in a beautiful home have a wonderful life have two parents that love each othe.... bring it on. Jesus we don't even drink alcohol. you know next time I'll read reviews before attempting to find a new dentist for my babies. This was unbelievable and so unprofessional I can't believe it I hope she didn't take it out on anyone else in her office. If its true she was having a bad day she shouldn't of took it out on me. She should have took me aside and said that she was upset or that I defended her which I was unaware of. I know I was offended but I let it go she did not. PS I thought reviews were supposed to be private, people out there might want to know they might get a call from the person that wrote the review about and be berated just have your attorney on speed dial is my recommendation
Dr. Racquel M Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarlton Pediatric Smiles Pc, 73 N Maple Ave Ste C, Marlton, NJ
Dr. Racquel M Johnson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Marlton, NJ.