Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 9
Professional and Affordable Dentistry.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni - Posted on March 19th, 2016
Wow ! Wow!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni - Posted on February 13th, 2016
I went to this office after a friend has recommended this Doctors office. She mentioned the two doctors here are very nice and do great work. They are both professors at Baylor, which I have known to be a great school. I went for an exam and cleaning and I was not disappointed, it was a great experience. The doctor is very knowledgeable and personable. He explained to me the condition of my teeth and that he wants to watch a tooth that might be starting a cavity. He did not try to drill on my teeth without making sure I really needed it and recommended a more conservative approach. Wow! I am very happy and impressed. I will recommend them to others.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni - Posted on January 2nd, 2016
My family and I have been patients of Davinci Dentistry for 9 years. The two dentist Brothers Dr. Khal and Dr. Raed are wonderful, have high standards and great knowledge, they are also honest and very friendly. Their staff are very nice and helpful. Da Vinci Dentistry is a great place for dental care, Highly Recommended.
Wonderful Experience All Around
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni - Posted on July 5th, 2015
I have been at this office in Southlake several times and Drs. Ajlouni are wonderful. The staff are very helpful. Very reasonable prices so you won't get a bill for thousands of dollars for things you do not need. The Artistry and the detail is just amazing, you can get your perfect smile at Davinci Dentistry.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni - Posted on March 24th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni's office for more information.
100 W Southlake Blvd Ste 146 Southlake, TX : (817) 251-9333
5437 E Grand Ave Dallas, TX : (214) 821-4726
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Southlake, TX.