Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 28
I went to this office after a friend has recommended this Doctors office. She mentioned the two doctors here are very nice and do great work. They are both professors at Baylor, which I have known to be a great school. I went for an exam and cleaning and I was not disappointed, it was a great experience. The doctor is very knowledgeable and personable. He explained to me the condition of my teeth and that he wants to watch a tooth that might be starting a cavity. He did not try to drill on my teeth without making sure I really needed it and recommended a more conservative approach. Wow! I am very happy and impressed. I will recommend them to others.
My family and I have been patients of Davinci Dentistry for 9 years. The two dentist Brothers Dr. Khal and Dr. Raed are wonderful, have high standards and great knowledge, they are also honest and very friendly. Their staff are very nice and helpful. Da Vinci Dentistry is a great place for dental care, Highly Recommended.
I have been at this office in Southlake several times and Drs. Ajlouni are wonderful. The staff are very helpful. Very reasonable prices so you won't get a bill for thousands of dollars for things you do not need. The Artistry and the detail is just amazing, you can get your perfect smile at Davinci Dentistry.
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raed Al Ajlouni is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Southlake, TX.