Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rafik A Abdelsayed has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Rafik A Abdelsayed has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 4
A fantastic doctor and an amazing human being!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rafik A Abdelsayed - Posted on June 22nd, 2018
Dr. Rafik is a rarity in the medical field. He is one of the great doctors who takes his time to listen to you, answer your questions, and educate you in regard to your health situation. Thorough during the check-up, his technique and treatment options are great. Dr. Rafik is a caring physician, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is experiencing problems regarding oral health.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rafik A Abdelsayed - Posted on September 7th, 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL COLLEGE OF GEORGIA, 1430 John Wesley Gilbert Dr Gc 1353, Augusta, GA
Dr. Rafik A Abdelsayed is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, GA.