Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramesh Bhatheja has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ramesh Bhatheja has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Do not use this dentist. He tries ( hard sell by trying to scare you) to get you to redo dental work that is not needed. He overcharges clients for things that are included in routine dental care insurance by trying to call it something else that it is not. He told me a 'basic" cleaning is just using the polisher with toothpaste and the polishing paste is a 6 month cleaning and the "deep cleaning" is one where he uses the ultrasonic scaler to remove tarter with some numbing gel is extra and when you complain, he will hear none of it. He won't do any cleaning until you pay first. ( RED FLAG) No other dentist worth their degree would EVER try to declare that a 6 month cleaning only involves polishing. There is no such thing as a "deep cleaning" at a general dentist practice. He rubbed a blue paste gel that looked exactly like toothpaste into my gums and told me it was a fluoride treatment. I've never had a fluoride treatment at any other dentist do that. The usual fluoride treatment is a tray stuck in your mouth for 5 minutes or so with a flavored paste. He charges for an office visit that is supposed to be no charge under insurance plan. STAY AWAY.
Dr. Ramesh Bhatheja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsOcoee Dental Care, 11140 W Colonial Dr, Ocoee, FL
Dr. Ramesh Bhatheja is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Ocoee, FL.