Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh K Sunar?

WORST DENTAL EXPERIENCE EVER

ZERO STARS!!! By far the most HORRENDOUS, PAINFUL, AND INHUMANE experience I have ever had with a dental professional. I had an extraction, grafting, and implant completed. The implant FELL OUT OF MY MOUTH AND I ALMOST CHOKED ON THIS PIECE OF METAL. I then had to have a bridge done as a result of the failed implant. In addition to exorbitant pain, I have experienced severe bone loss due to negligence. Additionally, when getting the temporary tooth removed where the extraction took place, Dr. Sunar failed to numb my mouth and I felt him twisting and turning my tooth without having any anesthetic. Thousands of dollars spent--never given back even though the implant fell out. It took 8 months to retrieve money owed to me from his office. Failed communication and lack of response / accountability. I strongly recommend you avoid his services at all costs!!!! Worst dental experience of my life.

Worth every mile

I drive two and a half hours from my home in Sandy Ridge, NC to see Dr. Sunar. There are dentists alot closer to home, but driving to see Dr. Sunar is worth every mile I drive. No need for me to see anyone else. He has done three root canals for me, each one, "a work of art". At least that is what I was told by an overseas dentist I had to see when I was out of the country and not able to see Dr. Sunar. He saw the X-Rays and made this comment.

Satisfaction

Not your average Dentist...

On a Saturday evening, my beautiful 12yo daughter knocked out her adult FRONT TEETH while playing. Horrified, I rushed her to an emergency room. They offered little actual help, and I quickly dialed literally every dentist's after-hours number in Charlotte. One responded. He was with a friend, 60 miles away. He immediately cancelled his plans and rushed to Charlotte to help us. At his office, he performed what I can only term a miracle. My daughter has her real teeth today....and will for the rest of her life, thanks to Dr. Sunar. His genuine concern for people, coupled with incredible professionalism and skill absolutely saved the day. Need a dentist? This is the guy. A dotting single dad, I wouldn't trust my children to anyone else on Earth now. Thanks, Ramesh. I couldn't repay this debt....

Root Canal Procedure

Dr. Sunar and his staff were very welcoming. The procedure was painless and QUICK! I would recommend them to anyone. I hate going to the dentist but they made me feel at ease.

Christmas Miracle!

Dr. Sunar provided me with a "Christmas Miracle". I awoke on Christmas morning with a swollen jaw and severe tooth pain. After leaving a message, he quickly called me back. I spoke briefly with him on the phone, and he said, to meet him at his office. After examining my tooth, he thoroughly explained my dental problem, clearly answered my questions, and resolved my dental issue. Dr. Sunar is an extremely gracious and caring man who places his patients first! Our Christmas dinner was saved!!

Excellent!

I had been having issues for months with a tooth that my regular dentist couldn't find the problem. I finally went and saw Dr Sunar for a root canal, and was in and out within no time and it was as painless as possible. Tooth fixed, pain gone and he is extremely personable and caring! I would definitely go back to him again!

Two time, Two thumbs up

Today I had my second root canal with Dr. Sunar. I have a pretty small mouth and every dentist I've ever had has commented on the difficulties it causes. Both my root canals required special attention because the canals were deep and narrow. Dr. Sunar doesn't accept anything as "good enough". Either it is done right or he's not finished working on it. I hope I never have to see him again, but if I need another root canal I will certainly ask for him.

Disgusting

This doctor is the most greedy, sick person I ever met. I only went to him for a consult and never went back because I could tell all he was trying to do was over diagnose. There are so many amazing specialists in charlotte, do not go to him! He even places implants, which he has NO CLUE how to do properly! WHY IS AN ENDODONTIST PLACING IMPLANTS??? My friend unfortunately went to him for a root canal a few years ago and he did such a horrible job the tooth actually had to come out. But of course, he offered to replace it with an implant! Disgusting! Maybe he does root canals poorly to continue taking your money after it fails and you need an implant. Go somewhere else if you want proper dental care.

Horrible Dentist

Botched root canal done by this dentist. Stay away

Bad news

Terrible! Found out after treatment that his license had been previously revoked for 3 years. Should have done my homework before my appointment. Incompetent.

Satisfaction

Dr. Sunar goes above and beyond!!!

My 11 year old daughter knocked her front teeth out on a Saturday. Contacted many Endos leaving messages pleading for help, Dr Sunar called back within 20 minutes. He was shopping, 60 miles away. Stopped what he was doing to rush to our aid. Reset her teeth, prognosis is good for recovery because he acted with absolute urgency. Did not charge extra for the weekend or emergency service! This guy is an unbelievable human being, who truly cares for others. We weren't even patients of his! Since treatment, have heard back from other Endos, he was unanimously endorsed by every one. Two simply said, "you were in the best of hands". Look no further, this is your man.

One of the BEst !!!!!

After more then 50 years of dental pain, was left with four lower front teeth and one crown in front on top. After much research I was able to find a sedation dentist I felt I could trust. After making the appointment I stood outside his office and trying to decide if this is what I wanted to do. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by friendly warm people. Doctor Sunar spoke to me at length, his procedures were very interesting to me. After being asked if he just "take a look" I agreed. Never any pressure or selling tactics. After two visits I woke with dental implants, upper and lower with beautiful teeth.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ramesh K Sunar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlotte, NC.