Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin Bahram DMD
Dr. Ramin Bahram, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Manahawkin, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Manalapan, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin Bahram has 6 locations
2546 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
151 S Springfield Rd
Clifton Heights, PA 19018
1601 Walnut St Ste 1207
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Book Online Now
Dr. Ramin Bahram has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ramin Bahram has the following 9 expertise
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Bone Transplantation
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramin Bahram - Posted on May 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramin Bahram - Posted on May 28th, 2013
I am extremely disappointed and Unsatisfied with the treatment and service I have received from Dr.Bahram. He extracted all 4 of my wisdom with carelessness. My face was ruined with scabs and tears from whatever he did to my mouth during the surgery. After a week of horrible pain, I went back to the office to seek some sort of answer and relief, but was met with impolite staff. Dr. Bahram was did not listen to any of my concerns and rushed me out of his officer after waiting 48 minutes!
26 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ramin Bahram Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ramin Bahram
Our goal is to provide quality and affordable oral surgery care to our patients and outstanding service to our referring doctors while maintaining a nurturing environment for our staff.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramin Bahram is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Manahawkin, NJ.