Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randell W Bell has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Randell W Bell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Randell W Bell has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Fabulous Dentist and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randell W Bell - Posted on February 6th, 2018
Dr. Randell W Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Randell W Bell's office for more information.
2409 W Illinois Ave Ste B Midland, TX : (432) 687-0041
3209 Courtyard Dr Ste D Midland, TX : (432) 687-0041
More about Dr. Randell W Bell
General practice dentist in Midland Texas since 1979. Originally from Odessa and graduated from Odessa High School in 1971. BS attained from Texas A&M in 1975 and his dental degree from The University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston in 1979. We do most phases of dentistry. 6 Month Smiles,which is short term orthodontics that can be done on adults within a 6 - 12 month time frame. Also we do CAD-CAM crowns. This means your crown can be completed all in one visit. No longer do you have to have impressions or temporary crowns.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randell W Bell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Midland, TX.