Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randolph E Birsch DMD
Dr. Randolph E Birsch, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC, with another office in Harrisonburg, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Randolph E Birsch has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Randolph E Birsch has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Randolph E Birsch has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Root canal care by a GREAT Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randolph E Birsch - Posted on February 3rd, 2018
Dr. Birsch treated my molar after several other doctors referred me to him. The other general dentists said it needed special care by someone with better ability to do it well. My root canal didn't hurt at all after I had it started. It's been a few months after it was completed and it's still pain free. He helped save my tooth and I'm so thankful it was done by Dr. Birsch. He is kind, very considerate of my dental anxiety, very knowledgeable, and was very excited about explaining everything thoroughly. I absolutely recommend this dentist for fillings and root canal treatment. I was also impressed that he was using a dental microscope because no other dental office uses that.
Dr. Randolph E Birsch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Randolph E Birsch's office for more information.
1380 Little Sorrell Dr Ste 100 Harrisonburg, VA : (540) 433-4913
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randolph E Birsch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Bragg, NC.