Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Rajbanshi?

Greatest dentist I have ever been too! His coworkers are the greatest also!

Very respectful, also knowledge of dentistry. Does wonderful work, cares about his patients.

Very Happy

I am very happy I found this dentist!

Wonderful

This is a very caring and helpful office, easy to deal with them and they take care of you.

Extremely professional staff

I have been a regular patient here for over 2 years. The doctor is very clear and concise and explains everything very well. His work is very assertiv ...

It was great

My experience was great and everyone should recommend him.

Great appointment

He was awesome with my daughter. She was nervous but he made her feel at ease. Thanks Dr Rajbanshi!

Very good, took his time didn't feel any pain..dr talk me through e erything..

Very good, took his time didn't feel any pain. Dr talk me through everything. Very ease no pain, root done at first I was scared than Dr walk me throu ...

Family Dental Care

He takes care of our entire family's dental care with the best technology and service.

I would recommend Star Dental to all patients including children. Great dentist! He cares about your teeth and wants nothing but the best for them. (:

The dentist was attentive and there was no discomfort. The procedure went well and I had no pain.

He was very helpfull and mindful of the pain if you had any.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ranjan Rajbanshi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bakersfield, CA.

Dr. Ranjan Rajbanshi Is this you?