Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ray A Holloway has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ray A Holloway has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Dr. Ray A Holloway has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
25 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Ray A Holloway accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsOral Surgery Associates, 111 W 16th Ave Ste 203, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Ray A Holloway is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.