Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond J Haigney II has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- TMJ Disorders
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 14
I have been seeing Dr. Haigney since mid 2014. The procedure he performed to open my airway was a life saver for me. I had a couple setbacks solely because of how my body reacted to certain things and Dr. Haigney was there every step of the way. I have never had a doctor give me their personal cell number but that's the type of treatment you will find in Dr. Haigney. I trust him completely and would recommend him to any friend or family member.
Dr. Raymond J Haigney II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake Norman Oral And Facial Surgery, 9727 Northcross Center Ct, Huntersville, NC
Dr. Raymond J Haigney II is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Huntersville, NC.