Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca E Seppala has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 5
Really happy with Dr Seppala and have been her patient for four years now. Always ontime, office and support staff are friendly and upbeat, and most important is the dental care. Many offer insurance care, doing the minimum, but Dr Seppala provides dental care which is what I need. Sometimes I pay a little extra, such as an additional cleaning per year, but the cost is fair and the benefits are worth it.
Dr. Rebecca E Seppala accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2375 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Portland, OR
Dr. Rebecca E Seppala is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Portland, OR.