Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regan F Brown DDS
Dr. Regan F Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Stillwater, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Amery, WI (and 3 other locations). His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Regan F Brown has 6 locations
8401 Seasons Pkwy Ste 200
Saint Paul, MN 55125
Dr. Regan F Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Regan F Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regan F Brown - Posted on November 11th, 2015
Dr. Regan F Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Regan F Brown
Dr. Regan Brown grew up in New Richmond, Wisconsin. He attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. During this time, Dr. Brown completed a six year enlistment in the Wisconsin Air National Guard, where he was an F-16 mechanic. After dental school, Dr. Brown was accepted to a one-year internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Parkland Hospital, in Dallas, TX. He completed his four-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, TN. Dr. Brown practiced in Green Bay, WI, then moved home to New Richmond to practice at Great Lakes Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery before joining The Oral Surgery Center in 2011. Dr. Brown is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Association and the Academy of Osseointegration. Dr. Brown lives in New Richmond, Wisconsin with his wife, Rachel and their son.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Regan F Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stillwater, MN.