Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rena Bains
Dr. Rena Bains, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Modesto, CA. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rena Bains has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rena Bains has the following 7 expertise
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
Dr. Rena Bains Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rena Bains's office for more information.
2301 St Pauls Way Modesto, CA : (209) 578-4153
More about Dr. Rena Bains
Dr. Rena Bains, D.D.S. Dr. Bains received her D.D.S. degree from Northwestern University Dental School in Illinois. She completed her residency in periodontics at the University of California, San Francisco (U.C.S.F.). During her residency in 1996 and 1997 at U.C.S.F., Dr. Bains served as an associate clinical professor at the school. She has also taught part-time advanced general dentistry residents treatment planning for complex periodontal cases. Dr. Bains has been practicing periodontics in Modesto since completion of her residency. Her credits include an impressive research background that relates extremely well to clinical practice. Dr. Bains is a member of the following associations: American Dental Association, California Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, California Society of Periodontology, Stanislaus Dental Society and the Western Society of Periodontology. Meet Dr. Bains' family... Dr. Bains, her husband Fabian Edward, and daughters, Samsara and Sasha, and Isabella reside in Modesto. Dr. Bains grew up in the Bay Area and when she is not working, she enjoys skiing, bicycling and being a mom. Dr. Bains, husband Fabian Edward, and daughters
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Rena Bains is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Modesto, CA.