- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rennie Cheung
Dr. Rennie Cheung is a doctor primarily located in Lynwood, CA, with other offices in Chino, CA and Chino, CA( and 8 other locations). They have 23 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Rennie Cheung has 10 locations
Dr. Rennie Cheung has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rennie Cheung has the following 14 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth Whitening
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Bridges and Crowns
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Root Canals
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Rennie Cheung Accepts the Following Insurance
- 11035 Long Beach Blvd Unit 5 Lynwood , CA : (310) 608-7777
- 14611 Ramona Ave Chino , CA : (909) 902-1708
- 14613 Ramona Ave Chino , CA : (909) 902-1708
- 11550 Indian Hills Rd Ste 320 Mission Hills , CA : (818) 365-0817
- 15448 Amar Rd La Puente , CA : (626) 810-8222
- 1725 Nogales St Ste 106 Rowland Heights , CA : (626) 913-5700
- 258 E 9th St Upland , CA : (909) 920-5222
- 6240 W Manchester Ave Los Angeles , CA : (310) 670-0220
- 8540 S Sepulveda Blvd Suite 700 Los Angeles , CA : (310) 670-0220
- 22554 Ventura Blvd Ste 124 Woodland Hills , CA 91364
More about Dr. Rennie Cheung
Dr. Cheung specializes in Oral Surgery procedures and dental implants. He graduated from UCLA Medical School where he futher earned his medical degree in dental surgery. Dr. Cheung is part of the Oral Surgeons Society and SFV Oral Surgeon Society. He have his own private practice in San Fernando/Ventura area and dedicate some of his time to the Ridgecrest community at our office.