Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rhett M Quist has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rhett M Quist has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 10
Best dental experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rhett M Quist - Posted on December 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rhett M Quist - Posted on May 14th, 2015
I appreciate the detail provided not only to me the parent, but to Yasmeen as well. Dr. Quist explained the procedure in its entirety to her so she was able to ask any pinpointed questions prior to the extraction. She was nervous coming in, but the staff quickly put her at ease prior to her sedation. Thanks for the superior treatment!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rhett M Quist - Posted on September 17th, 2014
I enjoyed my experience. Granted it was oral surgery and not really enjoyable anyway, but Dr. Quist was very friendly and helpful with all my questions along with the rest of the staff. Especially when I asked about my tongue being cut, Dr. Quist went above and beyond to get the procedure done and to make sure everything was ok. After my surgery was a slight blur, but I do remember how helpful Dr. Q and the staff was.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rhett M Quist - Posted on June 20th, 2014
I think Dr. Quist was great. I was under the impression that I would be put under to have my tooth taken out, when I was seen by small smiles for the referral I had let them know I was afraid of the dentist. They never explained that the rules with medicaid had changed and the coverage was different. Dr. Quist took the time to explain the changes in my case and gave me my options. I was scared and worried but Dr. Quist and his assistant did their best to calm me down and talk me through it. They were very patient and understanding with me and I thank them for that.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rhett M Quist - Posted on April 7th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rhett M Quist Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Rhett M Quist is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Colorado Springs, CO.