Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Riccardo I Ambrogio has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Riccardo I Ambrogio has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
Showing 3 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Riccardo I Ambrogio - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Riccardo I Ambrogio - Posted on July 3rd, 2015
As a retired primary care internist who was compulsive about putting patients first and providing systems to ensure that, I admired Dr. Ambrogio's manner and technique. He gave me dental implants years ago that have served me well, and recently performed a diagnostic lip biopsy flawlessly. Dr. Ambrogio typifies the dedicated caring physician/dentist everyone wants.
Provides Excellent Care Above and Beyond the Norm
Self-verified patient of Dr. Riccardo I Ambrogio - Posted on August 9th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Ambrogio several times for tooth extractions and dental implants. He is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. (I wish he could be my regular dentist.) He is very skilled, talented and professional in addition to being a really nice guy. Whenever I underwent a dental procedure he would always call me that night to see how I was doing. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRICCARDO I AMBROGIO DMD PC, 899 Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield, CT
Dr. Riccardo I Ambrogio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wethersfield, CT.