2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

3 Kids, straight teeth, 1/4 the price of the "other" Seekonk Orthodontist

15+ years ago (if nor more), we recevied an $11000 estimate from "the" orthodontist in Seekonk, only to find out they didnt accept my insurance and wanted 50% up front. Found Dr. Alexander (at the time Orthodontic Centers of New England?) in the Cigna provider directory on the other side of town. I think each of my kids came to like $3-$4000 each before the reduced CIgna rates and my 50% co-pay. I got a discount for multiple kids and a waived monthly payment for each new patient referral (of which I had at least 5, all of whom had multiple children). He was very professional and personable (can't say much for his billing staff at the time). Can't hold him responsible for my kids not wearing their retainers after the fact, but 2 out of 3 kids kept their beautiful new smile and the other one isn't that bad considering she never wore her retainers. I would have gone back to him, now that I have orthodontic coverage for myself, but he moved to North Dartmouth.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Binge Eating Disorder

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Richard Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bridgewater, MA.

Dr. Richard Alexander Is this you?