Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Amstadter
Dr. Richard A Amstadter, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Modesto, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard A Amstadter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard A Amstadter has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Things you should know.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard A Amstadter - Posted on April 11th, 2018
First let me begin by saying the dentist was a very nice man how ever his Dental Office policy is if you choose to use another dental office once you have paid and had x-rays done they will charge you a fee of $25 for your records to be transferred by email. This was I was told by his office staff when I called. When I called our previous dentist the records were emailed with no hesitation or fees. Very poor ethically after I was told it would not be a charge. . I also didn't like the fact they kept me waiting an hour.
Dr. Richard A Amstadter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD AMSTADLER DENTAL, 817 Coffee Rd Ste A1, Modesto, CA
Dr. Richard A Amstadter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Modesto, CA.