Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Arnaudin
Dr. Richard A Arnaudin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard A Arnaudin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard A Arnaudin has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Dr. Richard A Arnaudin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Richard A Arnaudin
Richard A. Arnaudin, D.D.S. Dr. Arnaudin received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The Medical College of Virginia in 1983. The following year he completed a General Practice Residency in Dentistry at Denver General Hospital. His undergraduate degree was earned at The College of William and Mary in 1974. He is a member of the Tidewater Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, American Dental Association, and the Virginia Beach Dental Study Club. He has been practicing dentistry in Virginia Beach for 27 years, 14 of which has been at Beach Dental Center. Dr. Arnaudin was proud to serve as an officer in the United States Coast Guard prior to attending dental school. He worked in environmental protection and search and rescue at Coast Guard Base New Orleans. Dr. Arnaudin and his wife, Betsy, have three adult sons. They are Ryan, David, and Douglas, and all three are college graduates currently pursuing their careers. In his spare time, Dr. Arnaudin maintains an active lifestyle. He enjoys the outdoors and an a variety of sports, including golf, bicycling and hiking. Using the latest technology and materials, Dr. Arnaudin strives to provide and create healthy, beautiful smiles for each of his patients. A natural , beautiful smile that improves an individual's self esteem is within everyone's reach.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Richard A Arnaudin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Virginia Beach, VA.