- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Barbee DDS
Dr. Richard M Barbee, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. They have 49 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Richard M Barbee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard M Barbee has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Richard M Barbee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard M Barbee
Dr. Richard M. Barbee Dr. Barbee has provided dental care for families of Knoxville since 1982.Â He is originally from Pensacola, Florida.Â Dr. Barbee received his doctorate degree (D.D.S.) from UT College of Dentistry in Memphis, Tennessee.Â After dental school, Dr. Barbee went on to earn a Masters Degree (MS) in Nutrition from the University of Tennessee.