Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Barbee DDS
Dr. Richard M Barbee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard M Barbee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard M Barbee has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Friendly staff & thorough exam, nothing like I've ever had before
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard M Barbee - Posted on December 9th, 2015
I found Dr. Barbee because I had seen in a newspaper that the community had voted him as Best Dentist. I saw that he had a lot of great reviews from his patients. I called and they were able to see me the next day. They were very welcoming and Dr. Barbee was thorough in his exam and how he explained everything to me. I can see why he was chosen from his patients.
47 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Richard M Barbee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard M Barbee's office for more information.
7828 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN : (865) 693-8131
More about Dr. Richard M Barbee
Dr. Richard M. Barbee Dr. Barbee has provided dental care for families of Knoxville since 1982. He is originally from Pensacola, Florida. Dr. Barbee received his doctorate degree (D.D.S.) from UT College of Dentistry in Memphis, Tennessee. After dental school, Dr. Barbee went on to earn a Masters Degree (MS) in Nutrition from the University of Tennessee.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Richard M Barbee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.