Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Battistoni DDS
Dr. Richard A Battistoni, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oak Park, IL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard A Battistoni has the following 9 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Richard A Battistoni Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard A Battistoni's office for more information.
6855 North Ave Oak Park, IL : (708) 848-5900
More about Dr. Richard A Battistoni
Richard Battistoni, DDS Carrying on a family tradition of creating beautiful smiles. You could say that my passion for orthodontics was something that seemed very natural. I was born the year that my father graduated from dental school. He proceeded into the orthodontic specialty, bouncing me on his lap while studying for exams. I grew up in my father’s Oak Park orthodontic practice and worked in the office from an early age, sweeping the floors, cutting grass, and eventually working in the lab. I always enjoyed working with my hands, and while following my dad was never expected of me, it seemed to be a natural path to follow. I attended Loyola University's School of Dentistry and qualified for the honors program during my senior year. The honors program allowed me to explore orthodontics as a specialty and permitted me to treat several patients as an undergraduate. My oldest son was also born that year, and I got to repeat history and bounce him on my lap while studying for exams in my orthodontic residency. I finished the residency at the top of my class and was invited to return as a part-time clinical professor—and did so for several years. I joined the family practice in 1987 and was able to spend several years practicing next to my father before he retired. That experience was truly a blessing. While growing up, I was able to watch the effect that my father’s orthodontic treatment had on my friends and classmates. The treatments they received improved their self-esteem, happiness, and health—and made such a positive difference in their lives. I believe that is where my passion for the practice of orthodontics first started. I consider my patients to be part of my extended family, and I consider it a gift that I have been given to be able to make a difference in their lives. I believe in helping organized dentistry. I served as president of the Loyola Alumni Association and on several committees for the Chicago Dental Society. I've also served as a spokesman for the Dental Society and appeared on radio and television to discuss dental issues.
Locations & DirectionsDRS BATTISTONI AND BEAM LTD, 6855 North Ave, Oak Park, IL
Dr. Richard A Battistoni is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oak Park, IL.