Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Benian DDS
Dr. Richard M Benian, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waterford, MI, with other offices in Brighton, MI and Hartland, MI . His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Richard M Benian has 3 locations
4250 Pontiac Lake Rd Ste B
Waterford, MI 48328
9880 E Grand River Ave Ste 150
Brighton, MI 48116
Dr. Richard M Benian has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Richard M Benian has the following 10 expertise
- Contact Dermatitis
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Bone Transplantation
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Richard M Benian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Richard M Benian
Dr. Richard Benian Dr. Richard Benian has been with our practice since 1995. He attended high school at Detroit Catholic Central. He is a graduate of Wayne State University where he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School and then completed a two year General Practice Residency at both Louisiana State University and Charity Hospital of New Orleans. Following that, he finished a one year Fellowship in Hospital Dentistry at Charlotte Memorial Hospital, North Carolina. He completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Maryland. During this time, he served as the chief resident at R. Adam Crowley Shock Trauma Center. Currently he is a staff surgeon at St. Joseph Livingston Hospital, Huron Valley Hospital and Doctors' Hospital. His main surgical interests are facial trauma, oral pathology, reconstructive jaw surgery and dental implants. Dr. Benian is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Advanced Trauma Life Support. He is a member of: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Livingston County Dental Association American Society of Dental Anesthesiology Dr. Benian is an examiner for the State of Michigan Specialty Board for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He also lectures at the University of Detroit/Mercy Dental School and has taught at the University of Michigan Dental School. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard M Benian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waterford, MI.