Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard N Brochu
Richard N Brochu is a Dentist primarily located in Libertyville, IL. He speaks English.
1105 W Park Ave Ste 4
Libertyville, IL 60048
Book Online Now
Richard N Brochu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Richard N Brochu
Dr. Richard N. Brochu Spring Grove IL Invisalign Dentist Dr. Brochu grew up in Danbury, CT, the youngest of three boys and graduated high school from Kimball Union Academy, located in Meridian, New Hampshire. After graduating from Villanova University in Pennsylvania with a degree in Biology, he served in the US Peace Corps for two years in Thailand as a member of the Malaria Eradication Program. Upon his return to the United States, he relocated to Chicago where he attended Loyola University’s School of Dentistry. He had a special interest in orthodontics and applied to the orthodontic program at Loyola University where he achieved his “Certificate of Specialty”. Because Dr. Brochu enjoyed the academic environment, as well as interacting and teaching aspiring orthodontists, he taught at Loyola for four years as a clinical orthodontic instructor. He is a member of the Blue Key Honor Society, a national honor society recognizing academic excellence. Dr. Brochu is “Invisalign Certified” and is one of their preferred providers. Dr. Brochu is a member in good standing of the World Federation of Orthodontics, American Association of Orthodontists, Midwest Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society and the Chicago Dental Society. Dr. Brochu and his wife Marita have six grown children (five daughters and one son) and enjoy travelling and attending live performances together. Personal interests include gardening, biking, fishing, skiing, and trying new cuisines. He is also a member of the Midwestern Dahlia Society.
Locations & DirectionsRichard N Brochu Dds, 1105 W Park Ave Ste 4, Libertyville, IL
Richard N Brochu is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Libertyville, IL.