- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Courson DDS
Dr. Richard C Courson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. Their specialties include Prosthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Richard C Courson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard C Courson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard C Courson
Richard C. Courson Prosthodontist Dr. Courson was born in Danville, Illinois. He received his undergraduate training at Eastern Illinois University and attended the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry in Chicago. Dr. Courson began his 8 year Army Career with a General Practice Residency program at Letterman General Hospital in San Francisco, California. He spent 3 years as an Army dentist in Bangkok, Thailand. He then completed a 2 year Prosthodontic Residency program at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.C. As a certified Prosthodontist, Dr. Courson came to Hawaii to establish his practice in 1979. His expertise is in state-of-the-art reconstructive dentistry. Through additional training Dr. Courson has become a specialist in the utilization of implants as well as all phases of cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Courson is a member of the American Dental Association and past president of the Hawaii Dental Association. Dr. Courson is also a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, the International College of Dentists and the Academy of Dentistry International. Dr. Courson is the past Chief, Department of Dentistry at the Queens Medical Center and past Chairman of the Board of Hawaii Dental Service. In his leisure time, Dr. Courson enjoys bicycling, water sports, snow skiing and spending time with family.