- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Crinzi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard A Crinzi has the following 9 expertise
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Richard A Crinzi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard A Crinzi
Dr. Crinzi has been a practicing Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon in Redmond since 1981. He is a graduate of Renton HS and the University of Washington Dental School in 1972. He completed a Rotating Dental Internship; Oral & Maxillofacial Residency and received a Masters in Pathology from the University of Chicago. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is a Fellow in the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Crinzi is an Affiliate instructor at the University of Washington Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and has received the U/W Department of OMS Faculty Award. He has been active in his profession politically. He has served as the President of the Seattle King County Dental Association; President of the Washington State Dental Association; President of the Washington State Oral & Maxillofacial Society; President of the Western Society of OMS. He is a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy; Fellow of the American College of Dentists; Fellow in the International College of Dentists and Fellow in Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society. Dr. Crinzi is on the medical staff at Overlake Hospital; University of Washington, Children’s Hospital Regional Medical Center and Evergreen Hospital. He is married to his wife, Debbie, and they have a lovely daughter – Ricci, who attends Gonzaga University.