Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard S Crosby has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 7
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Crosby since he opened his Practice in 1998.He is very professional, always on the "cutting edge" of the newest techniques and technology, and has a warm, friendly demeanor and smile. He listens to our concerns and preferences, and we are the center of his attention when he is performing our treatments. His technique of numbing the dental area is superb; I have never felt pain with the injection. I have sometimes fallen asleep during a procedure! Friends whom we have recommended to him, have also been very satisfied. Thank you, Dr. Crosby,for all your years of service.
Dr. Richard S Crosby accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrosby Smiles, 3111 Denali St Ste 202, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Richard S Crosby is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.