Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard E Bateman
Dr. Richard E Bateman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingsport, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard E Bateman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard E Bateman has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard E Bateman - Posted on May 11th, 2018
My whole family had work done here and all of us have had to have our work redone elsewhere he seem to have a problem with leaving decay under fillings and caps and bridges and crowns i was charged 14,000.00 dollars for some caps he even pulled a healthy tooth for his own convenience i have suffered for years from his work /he convinced another family member to have all her lovely teeth pulled because of gum disease[said it was inevitable] gave her terrible dentures that another dentist had to line up and redo another family member had to have 10 teeth redone because of the decay left under fillings and crowns and to add insult to injury he was so expensive you need a 2nd mortgage to pay for the lousy work this comment is long overdue
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard E Bateman - Posted on August 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard E Bateman - Posted on July 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard E Bateman - Posted on August 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard E Bateman - Posted on July 25th, 2012
37 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Richard E Bateman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD E BATEMAN DDS, 1567 N Eastman Rd Ste 16, Kingsport, TN
Dr. Richard E Bateman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingsport, TN.