Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard E Fellows DDS
Dr. Richard E Fellows, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pocatello, ID. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Richard E Fellows has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard E Fellows has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Richard E Fellows Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard E Fellows's office for more information.
1598 Delphic Way Ste B Pocatello, ID : (208) 237-4357
More about Dr. Richard E Fellows
Dr. Richard Fellows was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, but has spent most of his life in rural Idaho. He attended Preston High School in Southern Idaho, and then Utah State University for his undergraduate education. While at USU, Rick met and married his wife Jennifer. He was then accepted to the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, and they moved to San Francisco to obtain his dental degree. Upon graduation from dental school, Rick and Jennifer decided to move back to Southern Idaho. They were happy to find a wonderful dental practice in Pocatello. They love living in Pocatello where they are looking forward to spending the rest of their lives. Rick and Jennifer are the proud parents of four beautiful children, Danika, Carter, Elizabeth, and Claire. Rick is an avid fly fisher and bow hunter, and loves spending time in the beautiful mountains of Idaho. He also enjoys tennis, golfing, snow skiing, water skiing, and any other activities he can do with friends and family. Dr. Fellows is pleased to be a member of the American Dental Association.
Locations & DirectionsFELLOWS FAMILY DENTAL, 1598 Delphic Way Ste B, Pocatello, ID
Dr. Richard E Fellows is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pocatello, ID.