Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard E Ferguson DDS
Dr. Richard E Ferguson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Boise, ID. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard E Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard E Ferguson has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
Dr. Richard E Ferguson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard E Ferguson's office for more information.
813 N Stilson Rd Ste C Boise, ID : (208) 344-0908
More about Dr. Richard E Ferguson
Dr Richard E. Ferguson has provided compassionate and highly qualified periodontal care to the Treasure Valley area since 1982. Dr. Ferguson is a native Idahoan, growing up in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He attended the University of Utah where he earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology. Dr. Ferguson earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from the University of Michigan in 1978. Postgraduate training allowed Dr. Ferguson to develop greater expertise in periodontal treatment and he received his Masters of Science degree (M.S.) from the University of Michigan in 1982. Continuing education is a priority for Dr. Ferguson and his staff, thus enabling the practice to stay at the forefront of periodontics. Dr. Ferguson provides optimal care for his patients including dental implants, cosmetic dental surgery, and both non-surgical and surgical periodontal therapy. Memberships in many professional organizations provide Dr. Ferguson with the means to influence developments in his field, and improve patient care. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Periodontology, the Western Society of Periodontology, and the Intermountain Society of Periodontology. He is currently serving as the President of the Idaho State Dental Association and was the President of the Western Society of Periodontology from 1995-1996. Since 2005 Dr. Ferguson has been teaching as an adjunct professor at the Idaho State University Graduate Dental Residency program in Boise, Idaho. Dr Ferguson lives in Boise with his wife Deborah. They have four children, Matthew, Katie, John, and Danny. When Dr. Ferguson is not practicing periodontics he enjoys many Idaho outdoor activities including, fishing, camping, gardening, and especially skiing.
Locations & DirectionsTREASURE VALLEY PERIODONTICS, 813 N Stilson Rd Ste C, Boise, ID
Dr. Richard E Ferguson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boise, ID.