Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard V Eidelson
Dr. Richard V Eidelson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard V Eidelson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard V Eidelson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Richard V Eidelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Richard V Eidelson
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Richard Eidelson The Cosmetic Dentistry practice of Richard Eidelson DDS, FAGD in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is dedicated to serving the community by providing the best cosmetic dentistry and oral medicine to our patients. We understand that you will have questions about your dental needs and dental procedures. We are here to answer any questions you may have because we believe that the best patient is an informed patient. We will also tell you what cosmetic dentistry and smile makeover options are available. We work with many top healthcare professionals and dental specialists and can advise you when one is also needed. Our goal is to help return you to excellent oral health with as little inconvenience as possible. Richard Eidelson DDS, FAGD offers laser dentistry in a super high technology office. Only 3% of dentists have achieved the Fellowship status of the Academy of General Dentistry. Richard V. Eidelson graduated Temple University School of Dentistry in 1976. He has maintained a private practice for over twenty years. He currently provides implant and cosmetic dentistry along with all other dental services. Dr. Eidelson was an assistant clinical professor in oral medicine from 1996-1998 at Temple University School of Dentistry. He was Vice President of Temple University School of Dentistry's Alumni Board. He has recently received a Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Eidelson graduated UCLA's postgraduate certificate program on implant dentistry in 2004. In 1999, Dr. Eidelson graduated the certificate program in Aesthetic Dentistry from the University of Minnesota. He has participated in the Harvard School of Dental Medicine's Professional Development Program. Dr. Eidelson is a father and a concerned member of the community. He served as president of the Rotary Club of Bala Cynwyd-Narberth in 1999-2000 where he initiated many new projects. He also is a former member of The Cosmetic Consortium, Eastern Dental Society, The Academy of General Dentistry and The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD VICTOR EIDELSON DDS, 1048 South St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Richard V Eidelson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Philadelphia, PA.