Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard B Englander has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard B Englander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard B Englander has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
I DON'T FEAR THE DENTIST
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard B Englander - Posted on March 21st, 2016
The first thing I can say is that Dr. Englander as "chair-side" manners that allows me to relax and remain calm when I go to my scheduled appointments. I trust him as a medical professional. He has been upfront and honest with me with a slight sense of humor. He explains and answers my questions until I fully understand. I appreciate his services because I have a beautiful white smile. Thank you Dr. Englander!!!
The Best Dentist Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard B Englander - Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard B Englander - Posted on July 8th, 2015
Recommended by a co-worker in Hunt Valley
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard B Englander - Posted on April 20th, 2015
A really gentle dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard B Englander - Posted on March 20th, 2015
Dr. Englander's waiting room is retro, but in the ten years I've been seeing him, I never really thought about it much. I never spent more than five minutes waiting. He's filled a few cavities for me and done a crown and he has a really gentle touch. My family started with him because of our insurance, but even though my kids are on their own now, they all come back to see him because he is that good. He's always makes me feel like a person, not just another patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard B Englander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia DHMO Concordia Plus General Dentist
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Richard B Englander
Often, there is more than one way to solve a dental issue. Whether it is implants, partial prosthetics, crown and bridgework, or simple restoration, we carefully explain all your options. In this way we help you choose the best possible plan to meet your dental needs. Since we participate as providers for most major dental PPO plans, we work with your insurance in maximizing your benefits and reducing your out of pocket costs. We take the time to make sure that you know the best way to maintain your dental health since the best way to treat dental problems is to make sure they don't happen in the first place.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard B Englander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hunt Valley, MD.